Atlas Bipod with ADM 170-S Lever
( 0 Reviews )
Buy it @ Brownells (Click Here)
"I use this bi-pod more than any other - and it's built in lever makes it easy to move from one firearm to another. Very clean look as well." -JSharps
BT10-LW17 - Atlas Bipod
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
- Height Range approximately 4.75" - 9.0".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- Weight 12.7 ounces.
- Available in black only.
- Made in America
Current stock: 0
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
SBC02. Heatseeker Chassis - Ruger American Short Action
SBC03. Heatseeker Chassis - Rem700 Pattern Short Action
SBC06. Heatseeker Chassis - Ruger 450 Bushmaster (box mag)
SBC07. Heatseeker Chassis - Ruger 10/22