Sharps 365 Improved grip module (P365X / P365XL)
Sharps 365 Improved grip module for the Sig P365X & P365XL.
Machined from billet 7075-T6 Aluminum. Mil-Spec black anodized finish. Brazilian Cherry grip panels.
- Enhanced trigger-guard geometry with undercut and finger grooves for improved comfort and control
- Ambidextrous Gas Pedal® (both sides). This allows for a thumb ledge and a natural indexing point regardless of dominant hand. Gas Pedal® features licensed from GoGun USA.
- The stock Sig module is 1.1" wide in the grip, our module is 1.3" wide allowing for a more robust feel in the hand without compromising concealability
- M1913 Picatinny accessory rail
- Flared magazine well
- weight: The OEM polymer X/XL grip module weighs approx. 1.4oz. Our grip module with wood panels weighs approx. 4.3 ounces. The extra ~3ounces is hardly (if at all) noticeable while holstered, but while shooting the few extra ounces helps reduce felt recoil
- Direct replacement of the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P365X and P365XL grip module
- Any model P365 slide (P365, P365X, P365XL or P365 X-Macro) is compatible with the Sharps Bros grip module (see photos)
- Fire Control Unit not included
- This grip module will NOT work with the Manual Safety FCU.
- Magazine release assembly not included. Reuse your stock mag release assembly or purchase a new one: Sig OEM P365 Mag Release Assembly (<-- Click Link)
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by SIG. SIG does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with the SIG P365.
** IF 'ADD TO CART' DOES NOT APPEAR BELOW, WE ARE OUT OF STOCK **